Monday, 21 March 2011

Daily outfit: grey floral with a prep school twist


This blouse comes with black grosgrain ribbon ties sewn into the collar, which is totally adorable, but black was a bit harsh for this outfit especially as I was wearing brown wedges and pink knee-high socks (not shown because I managed to cut my feet off in every shot, herp derp, but they're the same shoes as worn here). So instead I tucked the ties inside the dress and added a wee chartreuse velvet ribbon bow for a pop of colour. I love this dress, it's incredibly comfortable and the rose print is exactly my style.

Details (click picture for larger version): White elbow-sleeve collared blouse, Sylvester via Kate Sylvester. Grey floral knit-cotton dress, Kate Sylvester. Green velvet ribbon, sewing trim store. (Not in picture: Brown peep-toe wedge heels, Isabella Anselmi via Overland Shoes, and dusky pink lace-knit knee-socks, via EGL sales community.)

No comments:

Post a Comment