Tuesday, 22 March 2011

Daily outfit: another IW shoppes-print coordinate


Gasp, it's the same skirt as last Tuesday! This is a more relaxed coordinate using an oversized chiffon t-shirt, since we've a week of casual dress as a charity fundraiser for Japan (people in my office seem to be fairly willing to pay for the privilege of wearing jeans, whereas my 'casual' generally just means I'll wear flats instead of heels). It was super-cold and rainy today, so I actually wound up swapping these little black ballet flats for vintage-style brown cowboy boots as otherwise my feet would have been wet and cold and sad.

Details (click picture for larger version): Black oversized chiffon t-shirt, Glassons. Cream high-waisted shoppes-print skirt, Innocent World, via my alteration. Black tights, stolen from my flatmate's sock drawer. Black embroidered-lace ballet flats, Number One Shoe Warehouse. Black jet bead necklace, stolen from my flatmate. Cream grosgrain ribbon bow, Baby the Stars Shine Bright. Pink faux leather jacket, Dotti. Cream chunky-knit scarf, Jayjays.

No comments:

Post a Comment