Tuesday, 29 March 2011

Daily outfit: blue, cream, brown and chartreuse


After being off work sick since Wednesday last week, this was my hooray-for-being-back Monday outfit. Sadly, it lasted all of three hours before my boss told me to go to the doctor, and the doctor has put me off work for another week! Sigh. Even so, I really like this coordinate - the dress has quite a high neckline so I wasn't sure whether a blouse would work, but I think this cream silk pussy-bow blouse does nicely (bonus: I got it new-with-tags for $14 including shipping when the tag price was $140), and the chartreuse wool capelet added a pop of bright colour and warmth for when I was outside.

Details (click picture for larger version): Blue 60s-style dress, Cue. Cream silk chiffon pussy-bow blouse, Max via Trademe. Brown peep-toe wedge heels, Isabella Anselmi via Overland Shoes. Brown faux-leather belt, Pagani. Green wool capelet, Surge via Frutti. Red enamel 'head girl' brooch, Vessel. Silver prefect's brooch, vintage, via my high school.

No comments:

Post a Comment