Thursday, 12 January 2012


Look, it's an ombre dress! And a semi-ombre (okay, colour-blocked, but whatevs) sweater! And ... is that some ombre hair?


Yes. Yes it is. As of last Friday, I've got motherfucking blonde, y'all. I <3 it something fierce. You can't tell properly from this angle, but there are deeper coppers all through my fringe and top section, and almost-white blonde streaks coming through underneath in the tips. My hairdresser (Tracey at Shape Hair Design) did a fantastic job, I am super-pleased. And also considering that next summer might be a proper truly blonde time. I know, right. I reckon I could do blonde for a bit.

Details (click picture for larger version): Pink haze ombre dress, Ricochet. Two-tone coral knit, Cotton On. Black leggings, Glassons. Pink patent wedges, Number 1 Shoe Warehouse. Citrine pendant, Etsy.


No comments:

Post a Comment