Monday, 3 October 2011

Daily outfit: grunge fairy with a pop of red


I am fairly insistent on nicknaming this dress "my grunge fairy princess dress". I mean, seriously, it is grey-green-brown ("overcast", according to the tag) chiffon with interestingly assymetrical ruffles and All The Raw Edges. I adore it. Confession: I may have gone back into the shop to layby it again in the black-and-white-acid-wash print version. While wearing this. I couldn't not! This was for a casual Friday, though I'm intrigued about adding a structured jacket over the top to make it a little more business-appropriate. First step: acquire a jacket. I should get on that. Ricochet did have a soft moleskin cropped jacket with an open draped front, but I am somewhat determined not to let them take over my entire wardrobe. Somewhat.

Details (click picture for larger version): Grey chiffon ruffled dress, Ricochet. Black leather belt, Agnes B via Trademe. Black tights, supermarket. Black suede boots, Mi Piaci. Grey layered chain necklace with red beads, Bling, borrowed from my flatmate. Red lipstick, MAC Russian Red.

No comments:

Post a Comment